[dev] sql.php broken...

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:07:51 -0400

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> > The changes made to horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php at version 1.19 broke the
> > preferences with SQL backend.
>
> You need to upgrade to the latest pear-cvs.  You can still use
> php-4.0.6, but the PEAR from php-current works fine with it.

Nope, I'm still getting the same effect as Marc.  Latest PEAR (and
php4.0.7-dev), plus latest cvs of horde/imp/turba/nag/kronolith.
Rolling back sql.php 1.20 to 1.18 at least gets my prefs back.

However, Nag can't find any of my old tasks, and won't add any new ones (when
saving a new task, the response is: "The requested task does not exist"), so
I'm guessing there's more involved than just sql.php.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
signature under NDA

This mail sent through IMP: the Internet Mail Program