[dev] sql.php broken...

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:06:20 -0700

I just upgraded and now get the following error when logging in:

Warning: Undefined index: cookie_domain in /usr/src/horde/lib/Secret.php on line
89

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/lib/Secret.php:89) in /usr/src/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 89

I don't have a problem with prefs and I have 1.20 sql.php.

I did have to add:

$conf['user']['online_help'] = true;

in the imp conf.php to get rid of another error.  It seems to no longer
be a conf option in the new conf.php.

ed