PLEASE IGNORE Re: [dev] sql.php broken...

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:20:16 -0700

After updating I decided to change horde last rather than first as I normally
do.  You guessed it.  I updated the dist files in all EXCEPT HORDE.

Everything is fine.  Sorry.  The  online help finally reminded me.

Sorry,

ed

Quoting eculp@EnContacto.Net:

| I am getting another error in tasks but my tasks are all there.
|
| Warning: Undefined index: user in /usr/src/horde/nag/menu.php on line 25
| adding:
| $conf['user']['online_help'] = true;
|
| in conf.php seemed to fix it too.  Hmmm. I seem to be out of step with
| online help?
|
| I like the new colors (html.php) much nicer.
|
| ed
|
| Quoting eculp@EnContacto.Net:
|
| | I just upgraded and now get the following error when logging in:
| |
| | Warning: Undefined index: cookie_domain in /usr/src/horde/lib/Secret.php
| on
| | line
| | 89
| |
| | Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
| | started
| | at /usr/src/horde/lib/Secret.php:89) in /usr/src/horde/lib/Secret.php on
| line
| | 89
| |
| | I don't have a problem with prefs and I have 1.20 sql.php.
| |
| | I did have to add:
| |
| | $conf['user']['online_help'] = true;
| |
| | in the imp conf.php to get rid of another error.  It seems to no longer
| | be a conf option in the new conf.php.
| |
| | ed
| |
| | Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:
| |
| | | Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:
| | |
| the

| | |
| | | Nope, I'm still getting the same effect as Marc.  Latest PEAR (and
| | | php4.0.7-dev), plus latest cvs of horde/imp/turba/nag/kronolith.
| | | Rolling back sql.php 1.20 to 1.18 at least gets my prefs back.
| | |
| | | However, Nag can't find any of my old tasks, and won't add any new ones
| | | (when
| | | saving a new task, the response is: "The requested task does not
| exist"),
| | so
| | |
| | | I'm guessing there's more involved than just sql.php.
| | |
| | | --
| | | Cliff Green
| | | Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ