[dev] xhtml

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:53:14 -0700

> I believe the pages as are run through the w3's xhtml validator...

I've done it just for imp a long long time ago and a lot of UI has changed so
its possible we are out of sync.  If no one gets to it, I will do another
massive xhtml audit in a week or so and include kronolith, turba, and nag.

p.s. The one thing I couldn't find a solution for was wrapping in textareas
(wrap="" is not a valid text area parameter according to validator).  Anyone
have an idea?

--
/// max kalika
// max@the-triumvirate.net

"and after a while you'll stop making computers out of stuff and start making
stuff out of computers" -- douglas adams 4/5/01