[dev] phLXR / Chora integration

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:38:36 +0200

At 21:21 7/30/2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote the following:
>Quoting Cynic <cynic@mail.cz>:
>
>> 1) if anyone of you feels like you want to help, it'll be much
>> appreciated
>
>I can't promise a whole lot of time right now, but I can answer questions, and
>am interested in seeing this happen.

Thanks, I'm sure you'll have a lot to answer. :)

>> 2) since it looks like the CVS server at sf.net isn't very
>> reliable (looks like I encountered repeated losses of revisions),
>> I'm in search for a better home. Could it be hosted it on your
>> CVS server?
>
>I don't have a problem with this. Jon, Max, Anil, etc.? My only question would

Again, thanks.

>be whether you want to give it (at least the cvs module) a more Horde-like
>name. <g>

Why not? I guess I don't have to explain why I named it phLXR,
but I don't really care what it'll be called.

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7