Undefined index in lib/Registry.php - getGraphicsPath()

rsafran@gothambroadband.com rsafran@gothambroadband.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:56:04 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

I installed the latest Horde/IMP/Turba source from CVS.  Very nice.

I experienced a problem with the getGraphicsPath function
in /horde/lib/Registry.php.  I was getting an undefined index warning (but I
don't know which value was undefined) which caused the pretty pictures to
disappear.  I couldn't tell if this was a config error on my part or
a "behavior".  I rewrote the function as follows.

   /**
     * Query the path to the graphics webpath for any registered
     * Horde application.
     *
     * @param string $app The name of the application
     * @return URL pointing to the graphics directory of the application
     */
    function getGraphicsPath( $app = '' )
    {
//        return $this->applications[(empty($app) ? $this->getApp() : $app)]
['graphics'];
        if (empty($app))  {
           $app = $this->getApp();
           if (empty($app))  {
              $app = 'horde';
           }
        }
        return $this->applications[$app]['graphics'];
    }

Since I wouldn't be surprised that this is an error in the configs, I didn't
make it a patch.

Richard Safran