misconfigured ezmlm

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:46:27 +0200

Please, could someone fix the list software configur? When I
do "reply to all", the list address gets in the "to" field
_twice_, and neither plain "reply to" nor "reply to all" puts
the originator's address in any recipient fields.

cynic@mail.cz
-------------
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7

>From chuck@horde.org Date: Wed,  8 Aug 2001 10:39:21 -0400
> Please, could someone fix the list software configur? When I
> do "reply to all", the list address gets in the "to" field
> _twice_, and neither plain "reply to" nor "reply to all" puts
> the originator's address in any recipient fields.

You seem to be using Eudora, and it seems to be broken. IMP, mutt, etc. all
give me the list address and the orig. poster's address when I do "reply to
all".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.