AW: [dev] Czech translation + gettext problem

Alexander Knauer dbadmin@avenet.stw.uni-erlangen.de
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:41:36 +0200

Thanks a lot Petr, now my gettext is working :))) in /etc/local.gen was
only one entry en_EN...
ok, IMP still does not work with languages other than english, but I
think I will find this problem...
Just with gettext I did not know what to do. Thanks again.