[dev] Small patch for Horde.php

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:53:32 +0200

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:
>

>>That looks pretty reasonable to me.  My only concern is
>>security-based with the additional propagation of query
>>parameters, but I suppose this really won't be opening any more
>>holes than might already exist (being query parameters can be
>>entered by hand, anyway).
>>

> I don't think that's an issue... having not had a chance to look at the=
 patch,
> my only concern is re-adding the session ID and such...

I agree,

I dont think that this patch should be applied as it is, I threw it
quickly to test stuff. but later gave up on using QUERY_STRING and used
cookies instead.

The only thing is that it may be a good idea to pass something at
index.php via QUERY_STRING and be able to have that information on some
other page. (via session or whatever)

cheers

--
Atif Ghaffar