[dev] Last update (I hope)

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:26:22 -0400

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:32:24PM -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Hopefully this will be the last time you hear from me :)  (And
> I'm not trying to be a little kid that needs to be walked
> through the process.  It's just that this patch would alter
> people's mailboxes in somewhat severe ways - as has been
> pointed out here before.  Also, it appears in a critical place
> (right after login) so it affects everyone if it is coded bad.
> so I want to make sure it looks good because it would be really
> cool if it gets stuck into the mainstream product.)

Everything looks really slick to me.  Nice work. =)

> 1. http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/5/picture1.png

I'm not sure the grammar is completely correct here.  I think the
last sentence should read:

    "Check the box for any operation you want to perform at this time."

I'm not sure which wording is more correct / clear.  Comments?

> once again, i am going to check the code again and make sure it looks good
> before I try to send it in.

Cool.  I'll wait until you're done before I tear apart your code. (j/k) =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology