[cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib Cache.php horde/lib/Cache file.php

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:01:24 +0200

Why don't we use the pear cache library?
I didn't take a look at but and therefore don't know if this one fits your
needs, but we probably shouldn't event the wheel another time as we have an
uptodate pear repository anyway.

Jan.