Auth w/ SQL backends (Pear matter)

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:05:20 +0200

Ok, so fetchRow() is called with only one argument in Horde,
while Pear expects two.

$row = $result->fetchRow(DB_GETMODE_ASSOC);
(http://demo.horde.org/devel/horde/chora/co.php/horde/lib/Auth/sql.php?r=1.9)

the above line should be changed to this:
$row = $result->fetchRow($result->result, DB_GETMODE_ASSOC);

looks bogus, eh? I've sent a question to pear-dev@ about this.
Now I have to find out why I get "DB Error: DB backend not capable"
when the query is perfectly valid, and I'm all set.

    /**
     * Fetch a row and return as array.
     *
     * @param $result oci8 result identifier
     * @param $fetchmode how the resulting array should be indexed
     *
     * @return int an array on success, a DB error code on failure, NULL
     *             if there is no more data
     */
    function &fetchRow($result, $fetchmode = DB_FETCHMODE_DEFAULT)
    {
        # ...
    }

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7