Fwd: Small suggestion : personnal informations and sent-mail folders.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:32:15 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr> -----
    Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:47:54 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>
 Subject: Small suggestion : personnal informations and sent-mail folders.
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

 Hello chuck....

 I'm not following the IMP mailing list, so the following suggestion has
 perhaps already been done...

 Why not put the 'sent-mail folder' options below the personnal informations
 choices.... The facts are that I've several roles (personnal, jobs) use to
 compose mail, and I'd like to use different sent-mail folders for each
 role...

 Just a suggestion. If it has already been suggested, don't bother to answer
 the mail.

 Thanks for your reading.

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.