[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp filters.php imp/templates/filters manage.inc

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@CAM.ORG
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:46:28 -0400 (EDT)

its ok, I droped my database and recreated it .. since changes were made
for field names. now fixed. but there I cannot add new entries with Turba.
i'll send a mail to turba@lists.horde.org about this

Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent