[dev] The Identity Name and the User name may be inverted.

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:28:33 -0700

I think this can be disregarded with one comment.  The email was sent correctly.
What I see in the from line isn't what is being sent.  No problem now that I know
what I'm to expect.

Thanks and sorry for the noise.  I should have tested first.

ed

P.S.  From in compose says :  EnContacto<eculp@EnContacto.Net> but the email
is sent as you see below :  Edwin Culp<eculp@encontacto.net>