[dev] How to create a patch ...

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@CAM.ORG
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:07:47 -0400 (EDT)

Im adding simple things. For instance, in imp/template/common-footer.inc,
im adding a link to a custom suggestion/comment/problem/bug report,
greatly inspired by to actual problem repport scheme. Im just adding a
role-down options menu, taht changes the subject according to common
questions asked to me by users. I will also probably add custom features,
related to CAM Internet's services.

Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent