Bookmarks module

Pavel Chytil pchytil@asp.ogi.edu
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:33:49 -0700

Hello,

I was browsing the archive for horde and found following howto for bookmark
module.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde&m=98773881107567&w=2 by Atif Ghaffar

So I try it and did several small changes and cleanups and the module seems to
be very nice and easy to handle. Here is the source:

http://www.asp.ogi.edu/~pchytil/horde/burba.tgz

I am not sure if people are interested or not, but seems to be good idea to add
this to the Horde. If you want to use it with horde frame work you have to add
following lines to horde/config/registry.php:

$this->applications['burba'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../burba',
    'webroot' => '/horde/burba',
    'icon' => '/horde/burba/graphics/burba.gif',
    'name' => 'Bookmarks',
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'show' => true
);