[dev] server pref

Max Kalika max@lsit.ucsb.edu
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:56:58 -0700

> Working on this now. Wondering if I should keep the folders preference?

The INBOX folder prefix pref?  My first take is that this should be configured
in servers.php (and users shouldn't muck with it).  Unless of course the server
list is disabled and then just leave it open but do not save it as a pref.

I'm guessing there would be too much confusion otherwise -- user fills in the
wrong folder on the first try, goes back to try to fix it and can't because the
pref is overriding it.

If you're not talking about the INBOX folder then ignore me. :-)

--
---max kalika
--max@lsit.ucsb.edu