[dev] Bug in data.php

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:12:41 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > Ok, seems like the search() implementations in the sql and the ldap driver
>
> > have a different behaviour.
>
> Not so much that, as they don't account for a single set of wildcards.
> Something to think about.
>
> We should probably have getAll() methods in each backend to portably return
> all
> records. search() isn't intended to do that.

I don't know if we need this. If just for exporting: We don't. In Kronolith
it's already possible to export only a selection of events and the same should
be implemented in Turba.
So in this case we really need the search() method. The ldap driver should
handle searches as the sql driver: If there are no criterias given the methods
should return all records.

Jan.