[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/lib htmlgen.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:34:03 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> In this case (LinuxToday) the modification date is quite a nice format: "Sep
> 17, 2001, 13:02:51" but strtotime is obviously not able to parse it
> correctly, it always returns -1. Since this is an already human readable
> format there's no need to do a date('...',strtotime()).

Hmm. Are there any standards about the date format in the feeds? Maybe we
should only pass it through unchanged if strtotime returns -1 ?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the