[dev] Re: [core] error reporting/logging

Paul list-horde-dev@dragon.net
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:06:15 -0700

chuck> Both of these are taken care of in what I just committed

Excellent work, as always. B^) I don't have as much time to keep up
with the code. I'll poke through the new release.

chuck> (though I don't really see how they're two seperate
chuck> things... unless you meant the level being logged vs. the level
chuck> of the messages... ?). Take a look.

The ability to change level (verbosity) of logging at all vs in real
time is much less an issue with PHP, vs a memory resident daemon. It's
just an old habit of mine to always think of whether or not some
process that is user visible needs to be restarted when I'm changing
something on the back end. Too many years of bind and sendmail beta
testing. B^)

--
			Paul