[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/lib htmlgen.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:18:27 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> Whereever we currently enter date or time values in one of the horde apps we
> have clearly defined input fields for the different value parts.

I'm not sure what input has to do with any of this discussion.

> If you talk about the format preferences we want to share between the apps if
> someone has the time to code it: This is just inteded for date/time output.

Yes. Display of dates. Like feeds have...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the