[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolith/lib DayView.php WeekView.php kronolith/templates/day all_day.inc kronolith/templates/edit javascript.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:04:25 -0400

Quoting jan@horde.org:

> I didn't have the time so far to look at it. I wanted to have the week view
> work at all before iron out the bugs.

Sure.

> Does it happen with all recurrences or do you already found a scheme how/when
> it happens?

For the most part, recurring events which _aren't_ all day don't show up in the
week or day views. I have one exception, but it really seems to be the only one.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in