[dev] Identity lib

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:12:54 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Ok, what I need from $imp is 'user', 'maildomain', 'namespace' and 'folders'. I
> can get 'user' from $__auth but where do I get the other information from?

First of all, _never_ use $__auth. That's what Auth::getAuth() is for.

For the rest, if there are pieces that _have_ to have IMP-specific info, then
there should be an Identity_IMP class which handles them. I'll look at this later.

> One thing I discovered when I took a quick look into the new Auth stuff: The
> credentials seem to be stored in the session unencrypted. This has to be fixed
> of course.

People begged for it forever now not caring about the security implications. I
haven't had time to encrypt it. If you do, go for it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the