Error in Registry.php

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:35:34 +0200


Hello,

I get the following error when accessing Chora.

Warning: Undefined index: fileroot 
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 101

Warning: Undefined index: fileroot 
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output 
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php:101) 
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output 
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php:101) 
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 75

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output 
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php:101) 
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output 
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php:101) 
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output 
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordenew/horde/lib/Registry.php:101) 
in /usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 100
‹Ì—]�Ú8†ïù§–¶WM:Ý^° U U§mG¦Zí…“˜Ä­‰#ÛÀŒ´?~�ãÃÀÀ´«ApAð‰}>¿Ç!ñ“á§ÁøûÅ
[(íTÂÅÕ›Ñû�€Ò¯gJ‡ã!|;A7Œ`¬Ye„ªb’Ò· œ@¯ÝÒn`oÝ s›“~§? X}
¥Ò¬UßhQ”žGQàW÷ŒKçJç.´úÁ3®×Aô½«�=ÌÙÖ=JKg •.(ü» 
²u+svºvå>ï>^ÁÅ,•"ƒ‘Èxeøjáb±'fâ—bÂ’O,-j6œVYub7F—%g9^¬°’÷_.¡×ƒJ†µ7Èy­
lLýÝN,EõJÍ' ñÒ̘°.ëW¬®“&SšË„‹‘Mɹ%`ojž˯­›N€¢'êãvâTå7îjY*9,DnË„t£è—
ÒÔ,U�&?®Yž7ãR—�NHD\2ÉŒIÈ”W3ç�ôcÛ”vÀstÇstØ3Ì™E…
‘ç’7³rhmŽ8ÙN¦cÄjioˆ’þi7Çáñ™¯|6²#«bÖù*èþ.G¬ÝÇ{ô¶«ˆÅ´£³õî7s ÍêRdÆÃBLn\‘I 
ä.¼ÿÍ$þhD�Ý1å5+¸“FLFzZ¥¦þk›CÃö·²œúü¢ðeøg�ÍM¦uO‘ûvh÷[Û¦~WeÝ-•yG#•1+°
Ÿã´ßùV•nÇ\×ÑV@®ø›ˆ¦û´³ÏÕ+Ã’.é�•ª`ÎõBüÀÔðÈJ¹±¬ÊyåbBs˘j׿K,-/5³x‚ð@ ËÉ&«û}
·í7Xí‚þPGÏA¯÷Ò©„kgDk¹´’;ÂsÇ玩MÐ÷¡VÉÕ¢º·SÎnuÊYÛ)—J[Îõ\ÉÂ-X¶JÛ(Îë�ßOße€ûUî­
*µÀ”â¯&pv¢0¯Ï|.Œà�MàʼnÀ¼^Ï,ŸéÇÐ=Q˜×�ÙÙtGý½>bÌËAª¢�³uþã16íús$o°ì?­ %%
Ÿz€‡ÐL”D ¿ô, �.•¾qX<‘úRýéÝäÚ>_ÿ¯i'�èá@Û1yx×GÅñ úÓú˜00ÜÉ*ã§V•¿ 
å1�¬‚ž¬B*V†;Y…Ø™NÙ1a4Ç®÷�µÍ¿+ã»sóêþÿÿ±Ãs@

Is this caused by Registry.php or Compress.php from PEAR?

(I use PEAR from CVS)

-- 
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College