[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: kronolith/lib DayView.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:07:08 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> > - most of them don't make it to the week view.
>
> I can't see that. Please try if it depended on the first bug and give me some
> example data to reproduce it otherwise.

I just fixed it. I'm guessing that you weren't seeing it because the sql driver
doesn't follow the same api as the mcal driver. If so, the sql driver should be
fixed.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the