[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: kronolith/lib WeekView.php kronolith/templates/day all_day.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:13:04 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> That's why I made it white. Ok, white is actually not a color speaking in color
> theory ;-) but do you know a better one for this row?

Something slightly darker, I think... white doesn't work because it looks blank
and lost, and it's the same color as the dividers between days, so they get
blurred. It looks like something is missing.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the