[dev] Time/billing system

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:52:39 -0500

A time entry system is a fantastic idea. There is a terrible dearth of such
open-source products, and the commercial applications are either weak,
expensive, or bloated with "expense tracking" features and other
non-essentials.  I suspect there is a substantial demand for this, and that
the marginal returns for a basic entry system that can export data to excel
format would be tremendous. One-stop authentication with Horde is great too.
I would be very curious to see the PDF, and would like to contribute -
though my PHP skills are weak. Please forward the doc if possible.