[dev] Problem with unified diffs on cvs.horde.org

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:31:10 -0500

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 10:41:41AM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:

> I have a problem that appears only with the chora version on cvs.horde.org
> not with my local copy of chora. Is it perhaps not in synch with the cvs
> version?

I just updated the chora installation from cvs.

> If I try to view unified diffs (as for example linked by the cvs log
> messages) with an IE 5.5 or 6, the browser wants to download the file
> instead of displaying it. I'm not able to trace it from the office but it
> seems like the Content-Type header is not set correctly to text/plain.

I don't see this project with IE 6 as of right now (didn't test
before I updated the chora install).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)