[dev] RC1: lib/MIME/Viewer/msword.php - possible problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:27:12 -0500

Quoting Barry Flanagan <barryf-lists@online.ie>:

> Using Horde/IMP RC1, viewing attachments with wvHtml does not appear to be
> able to locate the .png files being created. On my system they are getting
> created OK in /tmp, and the text part of the document is getting sent, but
> the images are broken, with the URL pointing to the right image name, but
> under the imp document root.

If you want this to work, you need wvHTML to use a temp directory inside your
webroot.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the