[dev] error sending from compose screen

Scott A. Sibert ehorde@hollins.edu
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:32:44 -0500

Chuck's suggestion worked.  And I noticed Chuck wrote the
pear/Mail/sendmail.php file.  The binary and location of sendmail is
hard-coded.  Leave it to dumb Solaris to put sendmail in a non-standard
location.

An example might should be in the comments for that variable (in
horde.php) for setting sendmail_path.

Thanks for all of your help.
--Scott