jonah update error

Scott A. Sibert ehorde@hollins.edu
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:35:29 -0500

I'm trying to run "php ./cli-backend.php" and it comes back with a huge
HTML dump, the top of which has an error 401 Unauthorized.

I'm sure it is just a configuration error somewhere but I'm not sure
where to look.  In jonah/config/conf.php under [admin][ips] I've put
('127.0.0.1','the.mach.ip.addr') and it still gives me the error.  I'd
rather run the cli-backend.php rather than update.sh because lynx (or
something) seems to timeout if the update takes more than five minutes.
 I figured directly running the script would avoid that problem.

I have authpw = yes, a username, password and authip = yes.  This is
with around 2pm yesterday's updates from CVS for everything.  I haven't
been able to run the cli-backend.php ever, so I don't think this is a
code version problem.

--Scott