[dev] Global options

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:14:05 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> It's getting more complicated if you want to have application preferences
> that extend a preference from Horde like the identities. But I almost
> figured out how to handle this.

It's a shared preference; IMP just uses a specialized class to access the data.
All of the data is available in any application. Or were you thinking of some
other way of doing it? What are you running into trouble with here?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the