[dev] Question marks and problems with gettext reencoding...

Romans Malinovskis romans@void.lv
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:46:06 +0200

-- Monday, November 19, 2001 -- 2:19:57 PM -- Jan Schneider ----------------
>> -- Monday, November 19, 2001 -- 11:01:55 AM -- Jan Schneider
>> ----------------
>> printing

>> charset

>> > Did you also try if setting OUTPUT_CHARSET from within php [setenv()]
>> does
>> > work?
>>
>> i tried..
>> no, it doesn't.
>> however it works if defined before apache/php is run...

> OK, I changed the code so that bind_textdomain_charset() is called if it is
> available in the current php installation. Can you update and try if it
> works?

not yet, but my own modified code works very funny... it randomly changes charset sometimes...

sometimes  it  change it in the middle of the page.. could this be because of multiple paralel httpd
processes?

i'll upgrade, check and report if this helps.

romans