[dev] bug: view.php mimetype with mixed case cause a script fault.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:46:25 -0500

Quoting Joris Braakman <jorisb@nl.euro.net>:

> If a  mimetype with a mixed case is send it wil cause a script fault. A
> example is the type "unknown" with is send by Pegasus mail as "Unknown".
> The function strtolower can solve this.

Looking at the code, we already strtolower() mimetypes everwhere I can see
(when we create the MIME_Part objects in the first place). Can you send an
example that causes this?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the