[dev] SERVER_NAME:SERVER_PORT and UseCanonicalName in Apache conflict

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:22:18 -0500

Quoting Barry Flanagan <barryf-lists@online.ie>:

> It's not so much the SERVER_NAME that is the problem, but the SERVER_PORT,
> which in our case is not necessarily the same at the Apache end as it is on
> the client end, due to the use of load balancers. SERVER_NAME is taken care
> of in the virtual host ServerName  directive.

I'll be doing some plane coding again soon; I should be able to work up fixes
to satisfy the two scenarios given.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the