Some mailbox template diffs.

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:12:02 +0000

For those who want to have a play with some new broswer features i've made a
patch for the mailbox templates and added a new preference for being able to put
the message summaries in a scrolling panel. Kind like it's in its own iframe but
without using frames. If this isn't making alot of sense the have a look at the
screen shot at:

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz//temp/Diffs/

And you should be able to see what i mean. It works in IE6 and possibly earlier
version but untested so not enabled for those browsers. Uses a <div> in IE6 and
a <tbody> in Mozilla but the effect is basically the same in both browsers.
Untested on Netscape at this stage, but not expected to work.

Also diffs are there for a work around on the IE6 scroll bar covering stuff, and
horizontal scroll bar being displayed.

Have a play with either and tell me if you have any other places you think I
could use the scrolling tables idea.

- Mike