[cvs] cvs commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp mailbox.php

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:58:40 -0500

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 07:36:35AM -0800, Jan Schneider wrote:

> jan         2001/11/22 07:36:35 PST
>
>   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_3)
>     config               prefs.php.dist
>     docs                 CHANGES
>     .                    mailbox.php
>   Log:
>   MFH: Add new preference to display if any filters have been applied to any
>   message.

While this is a really neat feature, I think you should have
waited until after IMP 3.0 was released before merging it into
the RELENG_3 branch (for 3.1).

We should only be merging bugfixes into the RELENG_3 branch
between now and the final IMP 3.0 release.  After the release,
the branch will re-open for more active development.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)