[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp mailbox.php

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:22:22 -0500

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 07:13:28PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:

> I thought about waiting with the merge but the change in the code was so
> marginal that I decided it should be ok.

I agree, which is why I'm not asking that the change be backed
out of the branch.

> But if we decide to only do bugfixing on the stable branch from now on,
> I'll jump on that train.

I think that would probably be the best thing to do.  We've been
so lousy about making timely releases, we really need to become
more disciplined about such things.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)