webroot of horde (and one channel in Jonah)

Scott A. Sibert ehorde@hollins.edu
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:28:47 -0500

Hello.

I'm running the new RELENG branches on /horde but I also want to run the
HEAD.  Problem is that there are many, many places in
horde/config/registry.php where the webroot is redefined.

Is there any way to have ONE place where the webroot base is defined and
then have each part (ie. imp, turba, etc) have its webroot based on the
main defined one?  Also, the icon definitions have the webroot
hard-coded in each time.

Also, the kernel-list channel in jonah/config/channels.php needs to be
changed from:
@vger.rutgers.edu
to:
@vger.kernel.org

Everything else for the kernel mailing list channel is correct.

Thanks.
--Scott