[dev] error opening up head

Scott A. Sibert ehorde@hollins.edu
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:44:51 -0500

I tried getting to /horde_head on my win2k laptop.  The bottom menu part
loads fine but the top part gives an error seeming to indicate that it
can't find the server (dnserror).  That is ridiculous.  So I tried
Netscape 6.2 on the laptop and it gives me the menu at the bottom but
nothing above it.  Just white area.  Clicking on the various things
gives me nothing.  I don't even have a chance to log in.

--Scott