[dev] adding a group

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:50:08 -0500

Quoting Paul Cooper <pgc@ucecom.com>:

> Cool. I have  a question. I can now successfully add groups and
> subgroups but I can't add users to a group. Problem is in addUserToGroup
>
>  function addUserToGroup($userId, $group)
>  {
> 	return $this->users->add($userId, $group);
>  }
>
> there is no users instantiated in the class (or at least that I can
> see). Should this be anther category object but with group =>
> horde.users?

No. That's how it used to be implemented, and that seems unnecessarily
complicated to me. I'm working on it; I'll try and respond at length or commit
something later today. Just wanted to give you a heads up that this is one of
those things that I have a design for in my head and is going to change
drastically.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the