[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: nag/docs nag_tasks.sql nag/scripts/drivers nag_tasks.sql

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:10:33 -0500

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 10:52:48AM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> >   Move SQL setup to scripts/drivers (cf. Turba)
>
> Yeah... the name 'drivers' in other cases matches the name of
> the class (i.e., Kronolith_Driver, Turba_Driver). In Nag, it's
> Nag_Storage. I'd actually rather change the class name in Nag
> to make this consistent. Any objections?

Nope.  Please make the change in the repository itself, though.
There's no point in creating repo bloat over this.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)