[dev] _filecleanup() problems

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:27:02 +0000

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:58:01PM -0500, Robin P. Blanchard wrote:

> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _filecleanup() in
> ..../horde/lib/Horde.php on line 58

Please check your include path, and make sure that you aren't
somehow including Horde.php in twice.  If there is nothing in your
PHP install that is doing this, then it could possibly be a missing
require_once somewhere in Horde.

But as noone else has reported this problem, chances are its your
install doing this somehow.  Make sure you do stuff like regenerate
all of your config files from the .dist originals.

> I'm really confused as to how this thing works and then stops working on
> its own. It would seem that since I can blow away the tree, reinstall it
> and have it work (for a while), that the problem is related to the tree
> itself. But how is it changing with time? Temp files? I haven't found
> any temp files nor have I found any modified files.

Also, what version of PHP, Apache, etc are you running, and on
what OS?

Anil