repository work

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:45:22 -0500

I've tarred up a couple of modules and subdirectories of modules that haven't
been used/updated in a long time, and removed them from the live repository.

The modules removed were babel, irchin, and skattek. I won't list the
subdirectories, but if you have any random trouble, let me know; everything is
(of course) backed up, though most likely you might just not have pruned empty
directories and CVS will complain.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the