[cvs|of topic] How to prevent white spaces conflict on CVS update

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:57:45 +0100 (CET)

 Hello all,

  It's a bit out of topic, but in my attempts to use CVS, I'd like to
 know if it is possible to prevent CVS from generating conflicts on
 white spaces  when merging two revisions (I do know that white spaces are
 not significant in this case, no strings or things like that...).

  It is possible to do a cvs diff -Bbw, to see the diff, but how to tell
 cvs to do the same when internally diffing for merging (if it is
 possible)?

  Thanks for any advices....

-mathieu

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80