[dev] MIME_Magic::

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:51:41 +0000

I'd be quite keen to see this implemented. even if only an off by default
option. As alot of attachments from windows users don't have the correct mime
types but we have viewers that can deal with them.

On the note of viewers, i have a word file word for windows servers that uses
the word COM component. I did this after not being able to find a win32 copy of
wvWare a while back. Still testing enscript, All others (tar, xlhtml, rar, zip)
are no worries on win32 system.

Mike