[dev] Release schedule (was: [dev] preferences naming is not ldap compliant.)

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:32:01 -0500

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 05:29:33PM +0100, Jan Schneider (jan@horde.org) wrote:
> Zitat von Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:
> >
> > Alright, then, I'll propose the following:
> >
> >   Dec 23       -- Freeze RC4 including all enhancements and
> > documentation
> >   Dec 23 or 24 -- Release RC4 as last RC before release
> >   Dec 30       -- Showstoppers fixed by now, go/no-go decision
> >   Dec 31       -- Preparing release
> >   Jan 1        -- Release (or RC5 if no-go on Dec 30)
> >
> > Comments?
>
> Sounds good.
> Additionally I propose an immediate string freeze if noone is planning any
> code additions or changes beside the bug fixes.

Hrm, that doesn't work with a Dec 23 code freeze. :-) (I believe Chuck
still has some stuff to MFH, but I'm not sure.) Does Dec 23 work for
locale freeze as well, or do you think we need it frozen sooner?

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!