[dev] .inc files

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:43:12 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> In a belt-and-suspenders sense, that would be good; however, we can't
> depend on it, because some sites (e.g. mine) will disable .htaccess
> checking for better performance, and keep the configuration centralized.

Right. But we don't _depend_ on it for anything (I'm not talking about PHP
settings here, though we could throw one of those in at the horde/ level just
to try and avert some problems), but for the people that allow them (I have
them off, too), it's a better baseline. I can't see it being a negative, as
long as we don't say "we take care of it".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the