On doco and cvs branches

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:12:45 -0500

Quick summary of what's up with the doco commits to release branches:

Since we need to get a release candidate out the door tonight, I'm
working directly with the release branch with the new documentation.
THis is backwards from usual practice, but it's good because it means
I have a good chance of getting finished before I go offline for
three days.

Sometime in the near future, but when there isn't a pressing deadline
like today, I'll integrate the new docs into HEAD. Since the
documentation is essentially all brand-new, the usual problems of
integrating forward merges don't apply, so it'll be pretty easy to do.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!